Powder Coating. Industrial Coating. Abrasive Blasting.
Our Company Story
APS opened shop in 1993 to serve the needs of local and regional customers by providing sandblasting and coating services within a controlled environment. The controlled environment provides for optimal preparation, application, and curing process. The result is a better-finished product that lasts for years in the harshest environments.
Today APS has grown into one of Arkansas’ leading industrial painting facilities. The equipment and parts we protect are used around the world.
APS is dedicated to maintaining the quality workmanship and fast turnaround times we’ve built our reputation on. We keep up with the latest technologies and materials and actively educate and certify our staff to ensure the best results possible for our customers.
Who We Serve
APS serves a wide range of customers from the individual that has a chair passed on from their grandparents and wants it restored and powder coated to ensure it lasts generations to come, to farmers, construction managers, and industrial companies. We offer hard to find specialty coatings for chemical, water, or waste pumps. If you have a difficult or technical coating application, we can help. If you can get your equipment on a truck and bring it to us, we can complete the job.
- Quality – We’re focused on providing each customer with long term value. This means from preparation to application and curing, every step of the process should be done with attention to detail following the proper procedures in a controlled environment.
- Efficiency – Many of our customers are on strict timelines, especially when it comes to industrial projects. We’ve built our reputation by providing quick and quality turnarounds for the oil and gas industry, and it continues to be one of the driving values that define APS.
- Education – Keeping up with the latest technology, training, and certifications are the only way we can continue to provide the best quality outcomes for our customers. We’re one of the few SSPC QP3 certified shops in the region and one of the few that offers specialty thermal coatings.
Need Powder Coating In Little Rock Arkansas?
- Contact Us – Just call the shop.
- Get Your Free Quote – Tell us about your project, and we’ll provide you with a quote.
- Protect Your Asset – Bring your piece into the shop, and we’ll get to work.